Without people like you who help us raise funds and who give so generously themselves, we could not continue to provide help to patients and their families at times when help is most needed.
Help Free Hugh and Harmony - Our bears need your help!
For upcoming fundraising events, see our Event Diary
Raising funds to help our patients
As an individual or as part of a local group, there are plenty of things you can do to help raise vital funds:
- Take part in one of our organised events, or help with one as a Fundraising volunteer
- Have a collection box or display some of our event posters
- Organise a local event, or help friends to organise one
- Donate raffle prizes for fundraising events or un-wanted books, clothes, bric-a-brac and furniture to our shops, and encourage your friends and family to do the same.
- Promote and join our Hospice Lottery
- Make a donation you can make either make a single donation or set up a regular payment to the Hospice. Many people find payroll giving is the most tax effective way of giving a regular donation
Monthly news from Fundraising Features
Keep up to date and download the latest copy of our monthly fundraising newsletter.
We have some great partners in the corporate world, and we are looking for more.
Learn about the advantages of linking with us on our Working with Corporate Partners page.