The Hospice Lottery
There is always more than one winner! Whilst your Lottery money supports our vital care, you could win the top prize of £1,000 this week or next! The Norfolk Hospice Lottery gives players a chance to win a share of the Prize Fund including the weekly £1,000 top prize.
The real winners, however, are our patients, carers and their families who have received vital care and support this week. With referrals to the Hospice increasing all the time, we urgently need your support for all our care activities.
It's easy to join our Hospice Lottery yourself, and a Lottery subscription also makes a great gift! Follow the links below and sign up today, or contact Sue Lane at email@example.com or on 07766 542263.
This Week's Lottery Winners
Draw 556- Friday 24th May 2013
£1,000 - 568261 - Sculthorpe
£100 - 237125 - Gayton
£50 - 798210 -Terrington St Clement
How our lottery works:
- The cost per chance in the weekly draw is £1
- There is no limit to the number of chances you have
- The Lottery computer will allocate a unique number for each chance you have. This will be sent to you in the post
- Your number(s) will automatically be entered in the draw every Friday (providing you are in credit)
- Each week, 8 winning numbers are selected at random by the computer
- Each week, one of our players wins our £1,000 jackpot
- Winners do not need to claim. The winning cheques are posted immediately. It couldn’t be simpler!
- Winning numbers are displayed in the Hospice Shops, in the Lynn News, and are announced on KL.FM 96.7 and on this web page
The Norfolk Hospice Lottery Canvassers Paul Grimston and Nigel Askew are working hard to share the news that if you like a flutter, you really can 'play local' and make a difference too! Join today for a chance to win one thousand pounds every week.