Charity Challenge Undertake a challenge of a lifetime - from the National Three Peaks, trekking in the Sahara desert to dog sledding in Sweden - all in aid of The Norfolk Hospice. Whether you want to tackle the challenge as a team or individual, simply browse the challenges on offer, register for the challenge and date you want to do and your journey begins! The registration fee typically covers accommodation and flight costs, leaving you to focus on preparing for your challenge and fundraising. Our dedicated fundraising team are also here to support you every step of the way. Browse Charity Challenge "This is called Charity Challenge for a reason. You have undertaken to push yourself well beyond your normal comfort zone - and all for the good of your chosen charity. In order to raise funds for the cause you are passionate about, you will need to show that you are stretching yourself to the limit - so do not expect a walk in the park. The majority of the countries in which we operate are less developed than the UK. Internal infrastructures are often limited; roads are rough and facilities basic. If you’re after a five-star holiday forget Charity Challenge. If, however, you are seeking an adrenaline-filled challenge and are relatively active, then you’ve come to the right place." How to fund your challenge: In general, there are three ways in which you can fund a Charity Challenge: Self-funderWith the self-funder option, you personally cover the full cost of the challenge and raise as much sponsorship as you can. The full cost of the challenge is made up of the non-refundable registration fee which is due at the time of booking, and the final balance which is due 10 weeks before departure. The self-funder option generally has no minimum sponsorship requirement, although you are still encouraged to raise as much money as you can for the charity. If there is a minimum requirement, you will be notified on the website. Minimum sponsorshipWith this option, you pay your non-refundable registration fee when booking the challenge and pledge to raise a minimum amount of sponsorship for your charity. You will need to send your sponsorship money to the charity as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required must be sent to the charity 12 weeks before departure for overseas challenges and 7 weeks before for UK challenges, and the remaining 20% within four weeks of completing the challenge. If you have raised the necessary funds, the charity will then pay the balance of your expedition costs. The charity benefits by keeping the remaining sponsorship money and every pound over and above what you raise. FlexiWith the flexi payment option, you pay your non-refundable registration fee when booking the challenge and make a further contribution towards challenge costs (the balance) 10 weeks prior to departure. You will also have to raise a minimum sponsorship. Please click here to get a diagram explanation of how the finance works. Please note: Under certain circumstances where airlines or suppliers require earlier payment, we reserve the right to request the balance of challenge costs (or a proportion of those challenge costs), prior to 10 weeks before departure.